BE WILD, BE FREE
SEPTEMBER 5, 2020
DE BEQUE, CO
TRAVEL & LODGING
Ready for some camping in a beautiful part of Colorado you’ve never before experienced? Wild Horse Gravel is hosted at The High Lonesome Ranch, a luxury dude ranch just northwest of De Beque, Colorado.
The High Lonesome Ranch is a hidden gem, surprisingly lush considering the desert valley down below and criss-crossed with streams and pools.
For Wild Horse Gravel, we will augment ranch amenities with sun-showers and port-a-lets, plus provide you with a pre-sportive breakfast and a massive post-ride feast. Live music and libations? You better believe it!
To get to The High Lonesome, you can fly into Grand Junction, a 50-minute drive away. And of course you can drive from wherever. The splendor of The High Lonesome is 20 minutes off I-70.
In light of the postponed date, Summit Cycle Solutions will be transferring all previously existing Ranch, Hotel & Camping Elevated reservations in alignment with the new event weekend. You should receive a revised confirmation by email. If you require a cancellation, please contact info@
- Camping – Free of Charge / No Reservation (Own Tent)
- Personal RVs / Trailers / Pop-Ups –Free of Charge / No Reservation (No Hook-Ups)
- Summit Cycle Solution Camping Elevated – Single & Double Occupancy ($65 – $75 per night)
- High Lonesome Ranch Cabins – Shared Units / Single & Double Room Occupancy ($235.25 per night)
- Grand River Hotel in Parachute – Double Queens ($89.95 Friday Night Only)
High Lonesome Ranch and SCS Elevated Camping reservations require a two night minimum.