Roll Massif COVID-19 Update
May 29th Update
The Roll Massif team continues to closely monitor the COVID-19 situation in Colorado and follow the guidelines from local & state government agencies as well as the Centers for Disease Control (CDC) and the World Health Organization (WHO).
Our top priority is the health and well-being of our riders, staff, volunteers, and partners, and we are committed to making decisions related to our 2020 event that align with this priority.
Due to the COVID-19 pandemic and the current Safer At Home orders, we have made the following decisions specific to our sportives:
- Wild Horse Gravel, rescheduled from May 16th to September 5th
- Sunrise to Sunset Elephant Rock, cancelled
- Elephant Rock Ride, rescheduled from June 7th to October 11th
- Sunrise to Sunset Winter Park, cancelled
- Copper Triangle – August 1st (update to be shared the week of June 8)
- Crooked Gravel – August 8th (update to be shared the week of June 8)
- Tour de Vineyards – September 19th
- Tour of the Moon – September 26th
- VeloSwap – November 7th
Should there still be regulations around COVID-19 in the late summer and early fall, final determination about any particular sportive will be made no less than 30 days out from the event and be based on the public health information available at that time.
Thanks for your understanding. Please be safe, wash your hands, and ride your bike if you can.