RIDE THE MOON
SEPTEMBER 28, 2019
GRAND JUNCTION, CO
Not only will you be able to experience this monumental ride, but you will also be treated to:
- Private Packet Pick-Up / Meet & Greet
- Rooftop reception with heavy appetizers and libations @ Avalon Theatre
- Reserved seating and movie treats for the Friday night showing @ Avalon Theatre
- Ride lead-out with special guests
- Traditional Ride Offerings – credentials, jersey, lunch, fully supported ride
- Bike Wash
- ½ Hr. Massage
- Additional Merchandise
- Post Ride Private Dinner representing the best of Colorado cuisine
- Lodging Discounts
- And More!
PRIVATE PACKET PICK-UP
On Friday, September 28 there will be a private rooftop reception with heavy appetizers and libations @ the Avalon Theatre in downtown Grand Junction. VIP’s will have a chance to pick up their credentials and rub elbows with former 7-Eleven team members and other delegates.
Following the reception @ the Avalon Theatre, join us for a special showing of American Flyersas part of Grand Junction’s Movie on the Rocks series. Enjoy a signature cocktail, light hors d’oeuvres and popcorn.
A PRIVATE DINNER
After the ride, kick back and enjoy a fun and engaging night at Taco Party with Chef Josh Niernberg and experience the best of Colorado cuisine. The evening will include dinner and drinks.
VIP WEEKEND SCHEDULE
FRIDAY, SEPTEMBER 27
5 – 7 p.m.
Private Packet Pick-Up / Rooftop Reception / Meet & Greet
7:30 – 10 p.m.
Showing at Avalon Theather
SATURDAY, SEPTEMBER 28
7:30 a.m. – 4 p.m.
The Ride / Escorted Lead-out with special guests / Harvest Moon Celebration / Bike Wash / Massage
6 – 10 p.m.
Dinner and Drinks at Taco Party, Downtown Grand Junction