RIDE THE MOON
SEPTEMBER 28, 2019
GRAND JUNCTION, CO
Not only will you be able to experience this monumental ride, but you will also be treated to:
- Private Packet Pick-Up / Meet & Greet
- Rooftop reception with heavy appetizers and libations @ Avalon Theatre
- Reserved seating and movie treats for the Friday night showing of Spaceballs @ Avalon Theatre
- Traditional Ride Offerings – credentials, jersey, lunch, fully supported ride
- Roll Massif Cycling Bibs or Shorts
- Ride lead-out with special guests
- Bike Wash
- ½ Hour Massage
- Post Ride Wine Tasting and Private Dinner representing the best of Colorado cuisine at Two Rivers Winery
- Lodging Discounts
- And More!
MEET THE PROS
Scott Mercier is a Colorado native and former American Cycling professional, having competed in the 1997 Vuelta a Espana and the 1992 Summer Olympics team time trial.
Bobby Julich is an American former professional road bicycle racer who last rode for Team CSC in the UCI ProTour racing series. His international breakthrough came when he finished 3rd overall in the 1998 Tour de France, becoming only the second American to finish on the podium.
PRIVATE PACKET PICK-UP
On Friday, September 27 there will be a private rooftop reception with heavy appetizers and libations @ the Avalon Theatre in downtown Grand Junction. VIP’s will have a chance to pick up their credentials and rub elbows with former professional cyclists and other delegates.
Following the Friday night welcome reception @ the Avalon Theatre, join us for a special showing of Spaceballs a part of Grand Junction’s Movie on the Rocks series.
A PRIVATE DINNER
After Saturday’s ride, kick back and enjoy a fun and engaging night and experience the best of Colorado cuisine. The evening will include dinner and drinks.
VIP WEEKEND SCHEDULE
SATURDAY, SEPTEMBER 28
VIP Group Photo at the Start Line
Escorted Lead-out with Special Guests
10:00 a.m. – 4:00 p.m.
Harvest Moon Celebration; to include Lunch, Beer Garden, Live Entertainment & Bike Wash
1:30 – 5:00 p.m.
Massages by the Sports Massage Team
6:00 p.m. – 8:30 p.m.
Dinner and Drinks, Grand Junction