RIDE THE MOON
SEPTEMBER 28, 2019
GRAND JUNCTION, CO
DETAILS & PRICING
INCLUDED WITH YOUR REGISTRATION
In addition to an incredible experience cycling through the monument, each participant will receive:
- Custom Jersey
- Entrance Fee into the Colorado National Monument
- Harvest Moon Celebration, including Post-Ride Lunch, Beer Garden & Live Entertainment
- Fully Stocked Aid Stations
- Route Support
- Chance to Win Prizes
Join the VIP Experience at Tour of the Moon
Ride the moon first class. Our VIP Experience includes:
- Private Packet Pick-Up / Meet & Greet Rooftop Reception with heavy appetizers and libations @ Avalon Theatre
- Reserved Seating and Movie Treats for the @ Avalon Theatre
- Ride Lead-out with special guests
- Traditional Ride Offerings – credentials, jersey, lunch, fully supported ride
- Bike Wash
- Half-hour Massage
- Bib shorts to match your jersey
- Post-Ride Private Dinner, representing the best of Colorado cuisine
- Lodging Discounts
BEFORE YOU REGISTER, PLEASE CONSIDER
Registration is limited to the first 2,000 riders, so please register early to ensure a spot! This event has sold out many times in the past.
Ages 18 and under must be accompanied by an adult.
Tandems are allowed on the course, but each rider on the tandem bicycle must register separately.
All riders will receive a bike number and wristband. You must wear your event wristband at all times. Your wristband will give you access inside the Colorado National Monument, allow for refreshments at the aid stations as well as act as your ticket for lunch and prize drawings at the post-ride party.
Your bike number should be attached to the top tube of your bike. Colorado State Patrol has the authority to remove anyone without a bike number from the event and you could be subject to legal charges.
We highly suggest that you register early as the event always sells out!
Online Registration Support:
Events.com Support – firstname.lastname@example.org
*There is a surcharge when using Events.com to registration or purchase merchandise.
In the unlikely event that Tour of the Moon is not sold out, walk-up registration will be hosted at the Two Rivers Convention Center :
- Friday, September 27 – 4 – 8 p.m.
- Saturday, September 28 – 6:30 – 8:30 a.m.
All registrations includes a donation to One Riverfront and Bicycle Colorado.
Individual Fee – $140
June 25 – $155
September 27 & 28 – $170
VIP Experience – $325
All packets will ONLY be available at the VIP Party on Friday 9/27 @ avalon theater.
The deadline for any changes to your registration is August 30. Example of edits include mailing address, jersey size, meal tickets, lights, etc. It’s important we have all your current information in order to best serve you! In order to edit your profile, you will need your confirmation email. If you have questions, please let us know.
In true cycling tradition, the Tour of the Moon will take place regardless of weather; therefore refunds will be not be issued.