RIDE THE CIRCLE
AUGUST 28, 2021
RED RIVER, NM
DETAILS & PRICING
INCLUDED WITH YOUR REGISTRATION
In addition to an incredible experience cycling through the southwest, each participant will receive:
- Custom T-Shirt
- Ride Credentials
- Route Support
- Fully Stocked Aid Stations
- A Taste of New Mexico, including Post-Ride Fiesta, Beer Garden & Live Entertainment
- Chance to Win Prizes
BEFORE YOU REGISTER, PLEASE CONSIDER
Ages 18 and under must be accompanied by an adult.
Tandems are allowed on the course, but each rider on the tandem bicycle must register separately.
All riders will receive a bike number and wristband. You must wear your event wristband at all times. Your wristband will give you access for refreshments at the aid stations as well as act as your ticket for lunch and prize drawings at the post-ride fiesta.
Your bike number should be attached to the top tube of your bike. State Patrol has the authority to remove anyone without a bike number from the event and you could be subject to legal charges.
All registrations to include a donation to the Red River Valley Foundation
Individual Fee – $100 (13% Savings)
Day of the Ride – $115
For $99, you’ll receive the following Outside+ Perks:
- One (1) entery to the 2021 Enchanted Circle
- Full access to all member-only digital content across SKI, Climbing, Backpacker, Velonews, Triathlete, PodiumRunner, Clean Eating, and more
- 1-year magazine subscription to VeloNews Magazine or any of our brands (U.S. only)
- Two free books from VeloPress (U.S. only)
- Training plans and over 1,000 workouts
- Ad-free website experience
- Industry and event discounts
>> Outside+ members can redeem their Enchanted Circle free entry in their account under MyPerks
Registration will close on August 22 midnight for the regular tour. We highly suggest that you register early.
Online Registration Support:
*There is a surcharge when using BikeReg to register or purchase additional merchandise.
Walk-up registration will be hosted in downtown Red River
- Friday, August 27 – 4 – 8 p.m.
- Saturday, August 28 – 6:00 – 7:30 a.m.
*Times and locations are subject to change.
The deadline for any changes to your registration is August 1. Example of edits include mailing address, t-shirt size, meal tickets, etc. It’s important we have all your current information in order to best serve you! In order to edit your profile, you will need your confirmation email. If you have questions, please let us know.