RIDE THE ROCK
JUNE 2, 2019
CASTLE ROCK, CO
DETAILS & PRICING
The Elephant Rock Cycling Festival is the official start to the Colorado cycling season. You will not want to miss the excitement and camaraderie of the 32nd annual
Included with your Registration
In addition to a great experience riding some of Colorado’s most scenic countryside, each participant will receive:
- Commemorative item
- Refreshments and support throughout the ride
- Goodies from our many sponsors
- A chance to win dozens of valuable prizes
- Bike Number and Wristband (see below)
- Opportunity to participate in friendly time segments (if applicable)
*Event Lunch and Ride T-Shirt are available for an additional charge.
Before you Register, please consider:
- Tandems are allowed on all courses, but each rider on the tandem bicycle must register separately.
- All riders will receive a bike number and wristband. You must wear your event wristband at all times. Your wristband will give you access to the courses and refreshments at each aid station, act as your ticket to the post-ride lunch and validate winning tickets that are drawn for prizes, courtesy of our great partners.
- Your bike number should be attached to the top tube of your bicycle. Colorado State Patrol has the authority to remove anyone from the course without a bike number. Failure to adhere to this policy could result in both organization ramifications and legal charges.
- You must wear your helmet at all times while riding. Protect your rock!
ALL registrations include a donation to Bikes for Backpacks and youth under the age of 18 ride FREE (for a limited time) on all courses.
Packets will ONLY be available on Saturday 6/1 or the morning of the ride Sunday, June 2 at the Douglas County Fairgrounds.
Individual Fee for the 100/62 Mile Courses – $80
January 29th – $90
March 19th – $100
June 1 & 2 – $115
Individual Fee for the 40 Mile Courses – $60
January 29th – $70
March 19th – $80
June 1 & 2 – $95
Individual Fee for the 27 Mile Courses – $50
January 29th – $60
March 19th – $70
June 1 & 2 – $85
Individual Fee for the 8 Mile Family – $30
June 1 & 2 – $35
DEADLINE TO REGISTER ONLINE:
Sunday, May 26 @ 11:59 p.m. MST
Online Registration Support:
Events.com Support – email@example.com
*There is a surcharge when you use Events.com to register or purchase additional merchandise.
RIDE DAY REGISTRATION
Ride day registration will be held at the Events Center at The Douglas County Fairgrounds at the following times:
Saturday, June 1 from 12:00 p.m. – 7:00 p.m.
Sunday, June 2 from 5:00 a.m. – 9:00 a.m.
YOU SPOKE. WE LISTENED.
We are pleased to introduce a new and improved lunch program that includes a few of Colorado’s finest eateries in Biju’s Little Curry Shop, Park Burger, and Flying Horse Catering. We recognize a post-ride meal is important in recovery and further, it leaves a good taste in your mouth about the event! So this year, we invite you to pre-select your lunch, options that cater to most appetites, to include vegetarian and gluten-free.
The Elephant Rock will enforce a registration cap on each individual course rather than an overall participant cap. Registrations will not be accepted once the caps are met. Please register early!
The Elephant Rock participants are able to manage their registration details online until May 26. Riders can change their t-shirt size, course preference,
Participants can change their course until May 26. Participants will be charged the price difference in course selection.
In true cycling tradition, the Elephant Rock will take place regardless of weather; therefore refunds will not be provided.