RIDE THE ROCK
JUNE 6, 2021
CASTLE ROCK, CO
DETAILS & PRICING
The Elephant Rock Cycling Festival is the official start to the Colorado cycling season. You will not want to miss the excitement and camaraderie of the 33rd annual
100 & 60-Mile Road
Individual Fee – $90
Day of the Ride – $110
44-Mile Road &
28.5 Gravel Mix
Individual Fee – $70
Day of the Ride – $90
Individual Fee – $30
Day of the Ride – $40
If your 2020 registration was deferred until 2021 due to the cancellation of this event, you will need to use the deferral code you were sent and complete a 2021 registration to be entered into the event. Your code was emailed out at the beginning of the year, If you can’t find your code, please reach out to email@example.com for a copy.
For $99, you’ll receive the following Active Pass Perks:
- One (1) entery to the 2021 Elephant Rock
- Full access to all member-only digital content across SKI, Climbing, Backpacker, Velonews, Triathlete, PodiumRunner, Clean Eating, and more
- 1-year magazine subscription to VeloNews Magazine or any of our brands (U.S. only)
- Two free books from VeloPress (U.S. only)
- Training plans and over 1,000 workouts
- Ad-free website experience
- Industry and event discounts
>> Active Pass members can redeem their Elephant Rock free entry in their account under MyPerks
Included with your Registration
In addition to a great experience riding some of Colorado’s most scenic countryside, each participant will receive:
- Commemorative T-Shirt
- Post Ride Lunch
- Refreshments and support throughout the ride
- Goodies from our many sponsors
- A chance to win dozens of valuable prizes
- Bike Number and Wristband (see below)
Before you Register, please consider:
- Tandems are allowed on all courses, but each rider on the tandem bicycle must register separately.
- All riders will receive a bike number and bike plate. You must wear your event bib number at all times.
- Your bike plate should be attached to the top tube or handlebar of your bicycle. Colorado State Patrol has the authority to remove anyone from the course without a bike number. Failure to adhere to this policy could result in both organization ramifications and legal charges.
- You must wear your helmet at all times while riding. Protect your rock!
We will implement a number of “COVID Safeguard Measures” to help ensure your health and safety. A number of these measures being considered may be viewed here. This spring we will assess the current situation with COVID-19 and announce plans specific to the event. If you have any questions please reach out to us.
The Elephant Rock will enforce a registration cap on each individual course rather than an overall participant cap. Registrations will not be accepted once the caps are met. Please register early!
The Elephant Rock participants are able to manage their registration details online until MAY 15. Riders can change their t-shirt size, course preference,
Participants can change their course until MAY 15 Participants will be charged the price difference in course selection.