RIDE THE ROCK
THE 2020 RIDE IS CANCELED
DETAILS & PRICING
Due to COVID-19, for the first time in our 33-year history we are tentitively rescheduling Elephant Rock Ride. Rather than kicking off the cycling season in June, this year we will close it out with a fall spectacular in Parker, Colorado (only 20 minutes from Castle Rock).
Included with your Registration
In addition to a great experience riding some of Colorado’s most scenic countryside, each participant will receive:
- Commemorative T-Shirt
- Post Ride Lunch
- Refreshments and support throughout the ride
- Goodies from our many sponsors
- A chance to win dozens of valuable prizes
- Bike Number and Wristband (see below)
- Opportunity to participate in friendly time segments (if applicable)
Before you Register, please consider:
- Tandems are allowed on all courses, but each rider on the tandem bicycle must register separately.
- All riders will receive a bike number and bike plate. You must wear your event bib number at all times.
- Your bike plate should be attached to the top tube or handlebar of your bicycle. Colorado State Patrol has the authority to remove anyone from the course without a bike number. Failure to adhere to this policy could result in both organization ramifications and legal charges.
- You must wear your helmet at all times while riding. Protect your rock!
Youth under the age of 18 ride FREE (for a limited time) on all courses.
Long Courses – 100 & 50-Mile Road
Individual Fee – $85 (26% Savings)
Day of the Ride – $115
Short Course – 30-Mile Road
Individual Fee – $65 (32% Savings)
Day of the Ride – $95
Individual Fee for the 10-Mile Family
Individual Fee – $30 (25% Savings)
Day of the Ride – $40
The Elephant Rock will enforce a registration cap on each individual course rather than an overall participant cap. Registrations will not be accepted once the caps are met. Please register early!
The Elephant Rock participants are able to manage their registration details online until Sept 1. Riders can change their t-shirt size, course preference,
Participants can change their course until Sept 1 Participants will be charged the price difference in course selection.
In true cycling tradition, the Elephant Rock will take place regardless of weather; therefore refunds will not be provided.