RIDE THE ROCK
JUNE 2, 2019
CASTLE ROCK, CO
Bikes for Backpacks
New in 2019, a portion of all registration proceeds will go to support The CE Shop Foundation in their efforts to combat childhood hunger.
Ride for a cause fundraising program
On June 2, you could be part of the 32nd re-mastered Roll Massif Elephant Rock Ride. With a century, metric century, 40-mile road, 56-mile gravel, 27-mile gravel and 8-mile family fun ride, this iconic event delivers to each cyclist a meticulously organized, well supported and safe event. You will not want to miss the excitement and camaraderie of this annual pilgrimage to Castle Rock and a cycling tradition that has become synonymous with summertime in Colorado.
There’s more than just the miles….align your Roll Massif Elephant Rock experience, both training and the ride itself, with a cause!
Roll Massif will donate 10% of the registration fees paid by your team members back to your organization. In addition, Roll Massif will make a $1,000 donation to the team that raises the most dollars.
There’s no time like the present, get your team together and raise some money for a good cause!
Here’s how it works:
- Assign a team captain and have the team captain click here to complete a Fundraising Team application. Deadline to register your team is May 1st.
- The team captain will then need to go online and register for the event and create a team at rollmassif.com/elephantrock
- Once the team captain has created a team, he or she will need to inform all of their potential team members of that name, so they may select it when registering through our online registration provider, Events.com. Simply select “join a team”, click your team name and complete your registration.
- The team captain is responsible for communicating with the event organizers and for overseeing the communication and recruitment of team members. Each team member must raise a minimum of $100 in support of your pre-determined organization of cause. All courses apply (100, 62, 56, 40, 27, 8-mile family fun ride).
- Spread the word and good luck!
If you have any questions or need further clarification about the program, please contact Liz Brown at email@example.com.