ALPINE CYCLING CLASSIC
AUGUST 1, 2020
COPPER MOUNTAIN, CO
TRAVEL & LODGING
Make a special weekend of the Copper Triangle and enjoy the splendor of the Rocky Mountains in the comforts of Copper Mountain Resort. This world-class resort is offering cyclists and their friends/family special lodging rates at the majority of their properties.
Call 1-866-837-2996 and reference the Copper Triangle or utilize the lodging code below to receive the discounted rates.
2021 Special Lodging Code: 4430
If you booked overnight accommodations at the resort, you may check-in anytime after 3:00 p.m. Official lodging check-in is located at the Athletic Club / Spa at 509 Copper Rd. Frisco, CO 80443.
TRAVELING TO COPPER MOUNTAIN RESORT
There are plenty of options for getting to Copper. Whether you’re coming from Denver International Airport and looking for a shuttle or rental car, or you’d like to take a bus from Denver or other parts of Summit County, we have options for you here.
- Denver International Airport (DIA) – most popular and serves most airlines; 102 miles from Copper Mountain Resort
- Eagle County Regional Airport (EGE) – 52 miles from Copper Mountain Resort
AIRPORT SHUTTLE SERVICE
Shuttle service to/from DIA and EGE airports is provided by Colorado Mountain Express.
Need to ship your bike prior to the ride no problem. In working with Copper Mountain Resort you can ship your bike to Copper Sports in Center village prior to the ride and they can help build it. Please note the following and click here to get started.
- Guests will need to use Bike Flights as the shipper to the following address
33171 hwy 91
Copper CO 80443
Attn bike shop
- Copper will need to get bikes a minimum of 5 days before the ride
- Cost of the Build is separate from shipping. The cost of putting your bike together is the following, and will be paid separately.
$100 to build a bike – prior to the ride
$100 to tear down and re-pack
*Copper will NOT build new bikes.